1. Drink lots of water. We all know its cliché to say drink water every day because it is healthy for you, but honestly it is the truth and a definite way to start on the road to healthy skin and a healthier life. I find drinking water especially with two sliced lemons really started to change my skin for the better.
2. Eat healthy. Everyone tries to go on a diet for a healthy way of living. We can choose what we eat wisely. A lot of us have our guilty pleasures as far as fried foods and candy. I am not telling you to stop eating them but I am telling you to practice portion control. Instead of eating fatty foods high in sodium everyday, why not just eat them once a week. Doing this will also help your digestive system. Most cases of bad skin come from the things we eat, so pay closer attention to that than you normally do.
3. Exfoliate regularly. Keeping your skin exfoliated is something we all know we should be doing. Good exfoliating methods and products that have worked for myself include the very affordable.
4. Keep your skin moisturized. Having healthy skin is amazing but having healthy, moist skin is even better.
5. Hold the rays. Everyone loves to lie out in the sun to get a nice bronze tan. Well I’ve got advice for you: you are killing yourself faster than ever. Even if you have a darker complexion, keeping safe from sunrays should still be a part of your life. This will not only lower your chances of being diagnosed with skin cancer but it will also help you to keep your skin healthy.
Borrowed from Ashley modelling Academy page.