Having at least 11 of these, I can say we are getting somewhere. 🙂
1. When something in your life isn’t working, you change it.
2. Life doesn’t get to a place where you never feel overwhelmed from time to time. However, those times are few and far between and when they happen you figure out a plan and help yourself. You may call your parents or a friend, but it’s to vent, not to guilt them into solving your problems for you.
3. You seek out self-improvement. Not because you want to get beach bod ready, but because you value your physical and mental health and you want to improve yourself.
4. You have a home you are proud to bring people to. It could be a studio apartment, but you take pride in it, keep it clean, and have it decorated like a real person’s home.
5. Your dating relationships aren’t dramatic. If they end, it happens, you don’t try to…
View original post 282 more words